Our Advisory Board
Patrick S. Witcher
High integrity, energetic leader with broad- handed experience in North American cannabis operations, managing key partnerships and alliances, developing high performing teams and government compliance and regulations.
- Negotiating and Closing Deals
- Growing Revenue and Profit
- Managing P&L and Budgets
- North American Business Operations
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Develop and Leading Teams
- Managing Strategic Alliances
- Organizational Design
MJardin Group /GrowForce Holdings, Toronto, ON; Denver, CO Jan 2018- Current
Multi-country cannabis platform focusing on cultivation, extraction, products and retail. CSE: MJAR
Chief Executive Officer Nov 2019- Current
Chief Operations Officer Jan 2019- Nov 2019
President, Global Operations Jan 2018- Jan 2019
- Provides day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for delivering on forecasted product revenue and profitability.
- Responsible for all MJardin operations across management services in Colorado and Nevada and owned assets in Nevada and Canada.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivates and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Acts as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represents the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
Buddy Boy Brands, Denver, CO 2014- Current
Cannabis cultivation and retail/medical dispensary company with large footprint across Denver
President and Chief Compliance Officer, Buddy Boy Brands 2014- Jan 2018
- Handled all aspects of securing licensing for all entities.
- Reopened all facilities in July 2014; Buddy Boy Brands surpassed $30,000,000 USD in annual sales in 2017.
- Implemented new policies and procedures to ensure strict compliance with City and State Regulations.
- Worked closely with Marijuana Enforcement (MMED) Investigators, City Licensing and Fire Inspectors to ensure strict adherence to State and local regulations.
- Developed what a MMED Investigator has stated should be the “Gold Standard” for patient and inventory tracking.
- Regularly set up tours through his facilities with city and state investigators and inspectors for training purposes.
- Worked closely with MJardin he assisted a Colorado Assistant Attorney General and the Director of Colorado Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) with a training video on the marijuana Industry at his facilities.
- Developed and produced a “Cannabis Guide for Law Enforcement” which has been distributed to numerous Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Worked hand in hand with MJardin to establish smooth and compliant transfer of product from the cultivation facilities to the dispensaries.
- Worked with MJardin to develop a strategic forecasting model for supplying the dispensaries with the best product strains available.
- Hired three full time Compliance Officers who were former MMED Investigators to implement and ensure strict adherence to all new policies and procedures.
- Consulted with the Majority Leader, Minority Leader and the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives to discuss proposed legislation.
- Provided tours for numerous state legislators from Missouri, Alaska, Hawaii, Florida and several other states that are currently working on legislation.
- Consulted with and provided tours for Drug Recognition Officers from 40 states as well as Chiefs of Police/Commanders from over 35 states.
- Consulted with and helped write successful Security and Compliance Plans for various companies who applied for Medical Marijuana Licenses in the States of Maryland, Hawaii and Massachusetts.
LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE
Patrick has over 20 years of experience in local and federal Law Enforcement.
- His service within the United States Drug Enforcement Administration as Special Agent earned him Top Secret SBI Clearance, wherein he supervised and conducted numerous high-level narcotics and money-laundering investigations, Title 3 wiretaps, served high-risk search and arrest warrants, and testified in Federal Court on countless investigations while assigned to the Las Vegas District Office.
- His prestigious law enforcement service with the Kansas City Missouri Police Department includes Police Officer, Metro Patrol Division, selection to provide personal security for the Mayor of Kansas City, Street Narcotics Unit and Tactical Entry Team where he served more than 500 high risk search warrants, Patrol Supervisor, SWAT Supervisor and Homicide Supervisor, as well as Academic Supervisor for the Kansas City Regional Police Academy.
- Proudly serving the United States Air Force, he was Personal Security Agent and served NATO Commander General John Shaud, Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, Allied Powers Europe. For his dedicated service in the United States Air Force, Patrick received many medals and awards, including the Joint Services. Commendation Medal and the Air Force Commendation Medal. He also served on the Strategic Air Command Elite Guard.
- United States Drug Enforcement Administration Academy, Quantico, VA, 2002
- Park College, Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice Administration (Graduated Summa Cum Laude), 1992
- Kansas City Missouri Regional Police Academy (Valedictorian), 1991
- United States Air Force Police Academy (Valedictorian), 1986