Chief Executive Officer – CEO
Amy resides in Denver, Colorado with her husband, Devin Sharp. She encouraged her husband as he opened one of the first dispensary shops in 2009 in Denver. Memories of consumption filled shops, no Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED), no Badges, black-market meets legal, have shaped her edged and well-rounded attributes in both the cannabis and hemp industries. Amy is known to be an ambitious, dedicated entrepreneur with the ability to forecast and foresee new business endeavors.
Today, she has formed her own niche in the distribution, transportation and technological fields for cannabis and hemp products, on a national level. Those who know her, see her as a lover and a believer in medical cannabis. Quietly, Amy herself battles an invisible disease that is helped and treated with medical cannabis solely. With that, she is always willing to help fellow patients.
Amy has been responsible for launching product brands such as an energy drink line and a Colorado Veterans magazine. Combined with her previous experience which stems from the mortgage and finance world; those same skills carry through in her businesses today.
Spring of 2014 Amy played an instrumental role in the fight for a 9-year-old little girl named Savannah. Amy helped Savannah’s parents obtain one of the only temporary Georgia cannabis oil permits from Senator Allen Peak, sponsor of a Cannabis Oil Bill, although the law didn’t get into effect until January 2015. Sadly, Savannah lost her life battle after receiving an experimental conventional medicine which was meant to help her seizures.
In 2015 – 2016, Amy was a Founding Team Member for a magazine named, War Injured Neighbors (WIN). War Injured Neighbors, LLC provided the Warriors with employment opportunities and life-skills tailored to their unique abilities. Amy helped raise awareness for the Warriors while transitioning back into their communities. Her roles included Vice President of Marketing and Sales.
In August of 2016, Amy found her way into the digital advertising world which she was able to introduce to the cannabis industry. Serving as a Solutions Expert at Greenlight, she was involved in revolutionizing the retail experience in the cannabis industry, through digital advertising, digital signage and software solutions. She was also a team member with the World Cannabis Week 2017 / 5th Annual 420 Bazaar.
Presently, Amy is CEO and Founder of Sharp Solutions (Courier), Sharp Solutions Consulting, Sharp Force, Sharp Series, HYLYT, The Hylyfe, Hy-Teq.io, and Empeiria Hemp. Sharp Solutions Courier is one of the first five to obtain the 406 recreational and medical transportation licenses in Colorado in July of 2017. Sharp Solutions Courier is a distribution and transportation company expanding nationally in 2020. While Sharp Solutions Consulting will be assisting with the HYLYT, The Hylyfe and Hy-Teq.io launch in 2020.
Amy’s 2020 focus is also on the completion of her book and documentary, ‘Trailblazin’ and several patents to complete.
In the past 18 months, Amy has launched five brands, all aiding in the cannabis industry and has no plans of slowing down now.
CEO/Founder Sharp Solutions Courier
CEO/Founder Sharp Solutions Distribution
CEO/Founder Sharp Solutions Consulting
CEO/Founder Sharp Force
CEO/Founder The Hylyfe
CEO/Founder Empeiria Hemp
CEO/Founder Empeiria Subscriptions
- 2020 Cannabis Growth Conference – March 2020
- Colorado NORML Panelist – February 2020
- Women in Cannabis Denver – 2019 s/denver-women-of-cannabis-may-n/2281339002135101/?ti=cl
- Women of Cannabis Conference Detroit – May 2019
- VIP Keynote Speaker – April 2018
- Sensi Magazine
- Denver Business Journal
Recognitions and Achievements:
- MED Rulemaking Committee HB19-1234
- MIG Delivery Subcommittee 2020
Chief Operating Officer – COO
Leader, communicator, and innovator are just some of the words used by peers and colleagues to describe Jennifer Witcher. Jennifer was born and raised in Montgomery, Alabama until moving to Kansas City, Missouri during high school. As the COO and Co-founder of Empeiria Hemp Solutions, Jennifer brings both organizations a strong sense of innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit that remains unmatched. She is motivated daily by the opportunity to educate customers and clients about the wide-ranging benefits of CBD. Over the past two decades, no matter what the challenge, Jennifer has established herself as a strong leader and mentor. She strives for excellence in every aspect of her life as an entrepreneur owner, focused employee, and engaged volunteer.
As an entrepreneur, Jennifer has distinguished herself in many ways. Her most notable experience was as the owner, founder, and head coach of Elite All Stars. With this organization, Jennifer trained, coached, and mentored over 100 kids on four separate teams to successfully compete in cheer and dance competitions on a national level. Her success with Elite All Stars was made possible through her engaging experience as a professional cheerleader in the NFL with the Kansas City Chiefs. Jennifer also has extensive entrepreneurial experience with JSW Designs LLC, which offers online specialty gifts and gift baskets; Cradle to Crayons, a 4000 square foot children’s retail store; and Kokopelli Cafe, in the US Virgin Islands, which specialized in American cuisine. The wide variety of experiences as owner of these businesses has given her deep insights and skills, identifying business opportunities and leading them to successful positions.
Jennifer has not only excelled as an entrepreneur but as a philanthropist and a tireless advocate for a variety of charities. Most notably is her work with SafeHouse Denver and Friends of the Sierra. With SafeHouse Denver, she has devoted countless hours to benefit and grow the organization. Because of her dedication and hard work, she worked specifically on the Auction Committee and subsequently became the Auction Co-Chair. Because of that success, she moved into the Gala Steeering Committee, where she rose quickly and remains Co-Chair. She also served with Friends of the Sierra, devoting her valuable time and tireless efforts to benefit the organization. Because of her efforts there, she rose to a position on the Board of Directors as Vice Chairman. Jennifer has also devoted time to Rocky Mountain Working Dogs, where she serves as Treasurer for the organization.
Jennifer received her bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Park University in Parkville, Missouri. In her free time, Jennifer enjoys spending time with her husband in Parker, Colorado, where she enjoys training her four German Shepherds professionally and devoting herself to charity work.
- COO/Co-Founder Empeiría Hemp
- COO/Co-Founder Empeiría Subscriptions
- CEO/Founder JSW Designs LLC
- Treasurer Rocky Mountain Working Dogs
- Co-Owner Kokoplelli Cafe
- CEO/Founder Over The Moon Boutique
- Marketing and Sales Representative Sysco Foods
- Marketing and Sales Representative for Varsity Brands
- CEO/Founder Elite All-Stars
- Owner Cradle To Crayons
- SafeHouse Denver Gala Co-Chair
- Friends of Sierra Board of Directors Vice Chairman
- Ambassador and Professional Cheerleader for the Kansas City Chiefs
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry
Mr. Song is a partner at Feldmann Nagel Cantafio PLLC and leads the firm’s white-collar criminal defense and government investigations practice.
Mr. Song is known for his skilled and tenacious representation of individuals and entities in criminal and civil investigations covering a wide range of substantive areas and conducted throughout Colorado and the United States.
Mr. Song is a former federal prosecutor and experienced trial attorney. As a defense attorney, Mr. Song represents individuals in a wide variety of complex criminal and civil matters, including white collar criminal offenses. Mr. Song has also represented clients in both civil and criminal fraud investigations and investigations pending with federal agencies.
Mr. Song has extensive experience in a wide variety of federal, state and local criminal matters, including, but not limited to, securities fraud, bribery and gratuities, tax fraud, immigration fraud, counterfeiting, mail and wire fraud, bank fraud and money laundering.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Song served with distinction as an Assistant United States Attorney in the District of Columbia and the District of Hawaii. Throughout his years of service as a prosecutor, Mr. Song handled more than 30 criminal trials and over 100 grand jury investigations. Mr. Song also participated in several long–term criminal investigations with specialized federal and state law enforcement task forces.
Mr. Song is a former Chief Deputy District Attorney for the City and County of Denver and Assistant Attorney General for the Colorado Attorney General’s Office. Mr. Song was the first Marijuana Attorney in the United States to work in an Attorney General’s Office. He also served as a law clerk to The Honorable Royce C. Lamberth of the U.S. District Court in the D.C. Circuit.
Mr. Song graduated from the University of Texas with a juris doctorate degree from the law school and a master’s degree in public affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs. Michael earned an M.B.A from Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
Mr. Song is also active in his community. He currently serves as Co-Chair for the Board of Directors at the Center on Colfax and Board Member for the Center for Legal Inclusiveness. Mr. Song also serves as the Honorary Consulate General of South Korea for the State of Colorado.
- State Bar of Colorado
- District of Columbia
MEMBERSHIPS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Honorary Consulate General – Republic of Korea, State of Colorado
- The Center on Colfax – Co-Chair
- The Center for Legal Inclusivenesss – Board Member
- United States Military Academy, West Point, B.S., 1995
- Pepperdine Graziadio School of Business, M.B.A., 2000
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Texas Lyndon Baines Johnson School of Public Affairs, M.P.Aff., 2005
- U.S. Army, Active Duty Military, 1991 – 2001
- Law Clerk to The Honorable Royce C. Lamberth, United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 2005 – 2006
- Assistant United States Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, 2006 – 2012
- Office of the Colorado Attorney General, 2014 – 2017
- Denver District Attorney’s Office, 2017 – 2019
AWARDS & HONORS
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Achievement Award, 2012
- United States Secret Service Special Achievement Award, 2009 – 2012
- National Park Service Achievement Award, 2011 – 2012
- IRS, Criminal Investigations Achievement Award, 2012
Chief Financial Officer – CFO
- Work to protect the vital assets of the company, ensure compliance with financial regulations, close the books correctly, and communicate value and risk issues to investors and boards.
- Operate an efficient and effective finance organization providing a variety of services to the business such as financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, and other finance operations.
- Take a seat at the strategy planning table and help influence the future direction of the company. They are vital in providing financial leadership and aligning business and finance strategy to grow the business. In addition to M&A and capital market financing strategies, they can play an integral role in supporting other long-term investments of the company.
- Stimulate and drive the timely execution of change in the finance function or the enterprise. Using the power of their purse strings, they can selectively drive business improvement initiatives such as improved enterprise cost reduction, procurement, pricing execution, and other process improvements and innovations that add value to the company.
Empeiría Hemp facility manager duties, responsibilities, and job description include:
- Procurement, Design and contract management
- Managing and Maintaining Buildings and grounds
- Cleaning Services
- Health and safety
- Utilities and communications infrastructure
- Space management
- Security Services
- Arranging for all important inspections, approvals and licenses and paying all associated fees and costs.
- Maintain safety and security; monitor access; maintain appearance and overall environment of the organization and wellness facilities.
- Developing and administering the policies of the facility.
- Preparing, maintaining and submitting the reports and records to the director.
- Take part in reviewing, interviewing, hiring, coaching, supervisor, and assessing of new staff.
- A stable financial position should be maintained for the operation of the facility.
- Exercising sound fiscal management practices.
- Attend staff conferences and trainings.
- Examining the staff, if they are capable of giving acceptable performance for the job which is assigned.
- The services rendered should be in accordance with the laws governing facilities enforced by state, federal and local laws. These laws are concerning reporting of income, zoning, employment practices and operation of a business.
Amy Sharp and Jennifer Witcher
Empeiría Hemp facility manager duties, responsibilities, and job description include:
- Ensure all licensing and certifications are current and up to date
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs
- Verify that software technology is in place to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies
- Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
Empeiría Hemp sales manager duties, responsibilities, and job description include:
- Expanding into new territories or countries, and developing new areas of business
- Forecasting and predicting sales and sales goals for the organization and sales team
- Establishing new leads or new ideas to re-engage current prospects and move them through the sales funnel.
- Mange and advising their reps to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new sales representatives.
- Achieve their objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments.