Our hemp CBD pet oils are made with nothing but the best ingredients. Our products are organic and vegan friendly. We do not use hemp seed oil in our products. We use M.C.T. oil that is infused with our 99-100% isolate with no flavors or additives. This is a universal product that can be used topically or orally.
250 mg – Small Breed (For animals under 30 lbs)
500 mg – Medium Breed (For animals 30-60 lbs)
1000 mg – Large Breed (For animals 60-160 lbs)
3000 mg – XL Breed & Livestock (For animals over 160 lbs)
- 100 % Natural Ingredients
- Easy to digest
- Water- soluble
- Promotes Energy
- 0% THC – Non Psychoactive
- Non GMO, No Gluten, No Dairy
- No flavors, additives or preservatives
- Can be used topically or orally
- Tasteless- No earthy taste
- Colorado Grown Hemp
- Manufactured in USA
- Made with Laboratory Grade M.C. T. Oil
- 99.9% Pure Hemp Derived CBD Isolate
General Recommended Dosage:
0.25 mg (Regular Dose) to 0.5 mg (Strong Dose) of CBD per every 1 lb of body weight at every meal or as needed.
- Example 1: 50 lb dog – Regular dose: Multiply the weight by 0.25 to get 12.5 mg of CBD (50 X 0.25 = 12.5)
- Example 2: 15 lb cat – Strong Dose: Multiply the weight by 0.5 to get 7.5 mg of CBD (15 X 0.5 = 7.5)
Regular Dose: Daily health and wellness, boost immune function, old age, allergies, minor skin conditions, stimulate appetite, minor stress & anxiety, digestive issues & nausea, moderate arthritis & joint inflammation, minor aches, and pains.
Strong Dose: Chronic pain, severe arthritis & joint inflammation, mobility issues, epileptic seizures, cancer-related symptoms, tumors, severe anxiety, extreme nausea, and vomiting.
Dosing Frequency: To control pain and inflammation, give every 8 hours or as needed. To control anxiety, give 30 minutes before the event (thunderstorm, fireworks, leaving the home, separation, traveling with your pet). For all other uses give two to three times a day.